FEASIBILITY STUDY AND DESIGN MANUAL PROJECTS
DESIGN MANUAL & GUIDELINE FOR WATER SUPPLY NETWORK
Project Status: Completed on 19th July 2017
- To Upgrade and Improve the 1990 edition with additional informative contents and updates according to current common international practices and standard.
PWD SUPERVISION QUALITY MANUAL
Project Status: Completed on 07th October 2013
- To Update and Improve the 2006 Edition to PWD Standards Specification
FEASIBILITY STUDY: KAJIAN SEMULA REKABENTUK STANDARD SALIRAN DI KAWASAN BANDAR
Project Status: Completed on 23rd February 2012
Design of two new Manuals: Urban Drainage Design Manual (UDDM) and Stormwater Management Manual (SMM)
Urban Drainage Design Manual (UDDM) provides design principles and procedures for various at-source control measures, on top of conventional conveyance system which aims to minimize flood risk through control of development platform level and runoff quantity control.
Stormwater Management Manual (SMM) adopts sustainable stormwater management to remove pollutants from runoff before allowing it to discharge into downstream water bodies. It serves as a reference for designing Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) features.
A STUDY OF TRAFFIC PATTERNS & TO IMPROVE THE TRAFFIC FLOW AT THE RIPAS HOSPITAL ROAD NETWORK, BSB
Project Status: Completed on 22nd February 2010
- To study the impact of the proposed new women & children hospital on the existing traffic circulation within the vicinity of RIPAS Hospital and it surroundings and perform Micro-Simulation for the various OPTIONS to enable PWD to select the most viable option.
INTEGRATED DRAINAGE CATCHMENT PLANNING STUDIES (PHASE 2) - JERUDONG, KEDAYAN & MANGSALUT CATCHMENTS
Project Status: Completed on 03rd March 2008
- This study comprises three of the most urbanized catchments in Brunei – Jerudong, Kedayan and Mangsalut, we were engaged to carry out a detailed flood study covering these three catchments to assess which integrated urban drainage measures are necessary to reduce flooding.
FEASIBILITY STUDY: DEVELOPMENT OF SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL SYSTEM FOR BRUNEI MUARA DISTRICT
Project Status: Completed on 15th January 2008
- This study is to develop a Solid Watse Management Master Plan (SWMP) which provides a roadmap for developing a sustainable and integrated solid waste management system.
The major elements of the system proposed in this SWMP include:-
- An enhanced refuse collection program,
- Expanded and new waste diversion programs,
- Closure of the Sungai Akar Landfil,
- A waster transfer station in Brunei-Muara,
- An engineered sanitary landfill at Sungai Paku,
- A compost facility, and
- The option of a thermal treatment facility
WATER DEMAND MANAGEMENT AND SUPPLY ENCHANCEMENT STUDY
Project Status: Completed on 24th April 2007
- This study is to present our assessment and findings of the water supply systems in Brunei-Muara and Tutong Water Supply District; recommendations for improvements in the system and concluding with recommendations on a comprehensive Non Revenue Water and Demand Reduction Strategy.
Training workshops were conducted and Consultant from Singapore to train DWS Officers on the new ArcGIS System, network maintenance, leak detection, metering and water conservation.
ROAD FEASIBILITY: KG. SELAYUN NORTH-SOUTH LINK (TO LINK FROM JALAN TUTONG TO JALAN JERUDONG-TUNGKU LINK ROAD – 4KM)
Project Status: Completed on 06 July 2005
- To develop an optimal preliminary design of the alignment and various other road elements in order to establish reasonable cost estimate for budgetary recommendation for the implementation of the project.